2. While sitting in the parking garage (for an hour!) on Friday evening, I watched a family come get into their car, notice that there was a long line of traffic, get into their car and back up at a quick speed and back right into another car that was sitting in the line of traffic. Some people...
3. Last night, I recovered the seat on this fabulous vanity bench. I don't have a before photo, but its a major improvement. Isn't that print lovely?
4. I'm throwing a coworker's baby shower next month. We are considering a farm animal theme. Oh...I can have fun with this one. Seriously, I should be a professional party planner. Someone who is hired to simply put together a fun party.
5. I am in desperate need of a new suit jacket.
6. Finishing my reading challenge for the year is going to be tough. I am six books behind schedule now. I would hate to come so close and fail.
7. Yep...This would explain why I paid a student in Mary Kay product to clean my apartment last week. On the plus side, I did manage to get some work for my business done during that time.
8. I seriously love the month of October
9. Do you know how hard it is to find a nice evening shoe that doesn't have a heel over 2.5 inches? Very difficult.
10. Fun fact: lotion taken from a hotel bathroom is great for keeping on your desk at work.