Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  There is another Sweatpants Dinner on the horizon!  I'm working on a theme for this one still, though.

2.  While sitting in the parking garage (for an hour!) on Friday evening, I watched a family come get into their car, notice that there was a long line of traffic, get into their car and back up at a quick speed and back right into another car that was sitting in the line of traffic.  Some people...

3.  Last night, I recovered the seat on this fabulous vanity bench.  I don't have a before photo, but its a major improvement.   Isn't that print lovely?



4.  I'm throwing a coworker's baby shower next month.  We are considering a farm animal theme.  Oh...I can have fun with this one.  Seriously, I should be a professional party planner.  Someone who is hired to simply put together a fun party. 

5.  I am in desperate need of a new suit jacket.

6.  Finishing my reading challenge for the year is going to be tough.  I am six books behind schedule now.  I would hate to come so close and fail.

7. Yep...This would explain why I paid a student in Mary Kay product to clean my apartment last week.  On the plus side, I did manage to get some work for my business done during that time.

 exactly:

8.  I seriously love the  month of October

Anne of Green Gables was one of my favorite book series growing up, and I'd have to agree with Anne about Octobers.:

9.  Do you know how hard it is to find a nice evening shoe that doesn't have a heel over 2.5 inches?  Very difficult.

10.  Fun fact:  lotion taken from a hotel bathroom is great for keeping on your desk at work.

No comments: