Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Temperatures have cooled down this week.  It's going to be in the 70s!

2.  This is true:

Yup.:

3.  I was told twice in two weeks that my makeup always looks "perfect".  That makes me feel so good, especially when I think my technique is lacking.  It's always nice to have a little ego boost.

4.  Do you ever get the urge to color, or is that just me?

5.  I went to Pinterest and typed in "tree".  The results were not disappointing.  I seriously love trees...and waterfalls.

6.  I have exactly 1 month to find a caterer and plan a totally awesome staff appreciation event that includes a fundraising contest.  Big task.  Any suggestions on how to get people excited to donate money?

7.  There is an overwhelming amount of productivity tips out there is the world.  Have you noticed?  It seems like every week I see 1-2 new articles with new tips.  After a while, though, they all start to say the same thing.

8.  This is awesome!

My favorite show of all time!:

9.  I think I need a one week stay-cation.  Anyone with me on this?

10.  My goal to always have fresh flowers in my apartment is still going strong!  One of the many reasons I love carnations is that they last a very long time.  I've lived in my new place for two months and have only bought 3 bouquets.

No comments: