2. Fair warning: the trip between St. Louis and Indianapolis is so extremely b...o...r...i...n...g.
3. Little did I know when I got my hair cut before the trip, that my sister and I would have the same hair style. The only difference being that we part our hair on opposite sides. In fact, she and I have a lot more in common than I thought, and that is terrific.
4. Here is the blanket I crocheted for my niece who turned two while we were there:
5. At one point, we were all sitting around the fire, enjoying the cool weather, when the family started singing along with the radio. While looking at this picture, image a beautiful harmony of Bill Withers's Lean on Me.
6. Two books I ordered came in while I was gone and I have already started making progress on one of them. I am 5 books behind schedule on my challenge. I really do not want to fail at this reading goal, so I am going to try and work really hard to get it completed. I just ordered two more.
7. I haven't been impressed with the movies in theaters lately. Something's got to give.
8. While in Ohio, I got to try a new winery. I brought two bottles home for my wine rack, but I have a feeling they won't last very long. Wine in my place never does.
10. The first day of fall is only 8 days away!