Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  It's hot and humid here again.  :(  Blegh!  The weatherman likes to use the word "warm".  Ha!  Anything over 85 degrees is not "warm", it's "hot".

2.  There is a particular person who is driving me crazy and I am at my wits-end with them.  Unfortunately, I have to deal with this person daily and there's nothing I can do to make the situation better.

3. I went to Staples over the weekend and purchased 10 spiral notebooks for 17 cents a piece!  That's so exciting!  I love notebooks and use them every single day.  I also picked up a 10 ft. phone charger.  Oh, wow!  This thing is amazing!

4.  I am working on a crochet blanket for a toddler and have 6 days to finish it.  That seems like a difficult timeline.  I see many late nights ahead of me.

5.  This week, I am trying smoothies for breakfast.  The first one was almond milk, bananas and peanut butter.  Today's was almond milk, bananas, and blueberry yogurt.  Delicious!  I hope to keep this up.

6.   There seems to be an influx in babies recently.  It seems to me that pregnant women and babies are everywhere! 

7.  Is it bad that all I want to do right now is crochet, read, and sleep?  I obviously need a vacation.  I haven't taken one in over a year besides a day or two here and there. 

8.  I'm actually taking next week off and will visit long-distance family during that time.  I hope it's not really hot and humid, and most importantly, fun.

9.  While in the bathroom at work, I discovered a hole in my pants.  Nice.

10.  Now that it's officially September, it's time to change the wreath on my door and start outlining my Christmas shopping plan.

No comments: