Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ten on ...uh...Thursday

1.  Wow, I'm posting this one late in the week.  Oh well.

2.  I ordered two new books.  I even paid a dollar more for shipping on one so I can get it within a couple days.  So far, I am not impressed with Wurthering Heights.  Like, at all.

3.  Yep...that's me! 22 Signs You're the Monica Geller of Your Friend Group

22 Signs You're The Monica Geller Of Your Friend Group


4.  While out shopping over the weekend, I noticed that dusters are making a comeback.  Designers have tried this a few times in the past.  Will it last this time?

5.  The weather this past week has been unusually cooler for this time of the year.  However, by the weekend, it will be hotter and more humid again.  :(

6.  I would totally hang this on my door at Halloween:

No Costume ~ No Candy

7.  One of my friends from school is moving to North Carolina.  I'm very happy for her because I know she has wanted to do that for years, but it still makes me a little sad.  We won't get to see each other very often.

8.  Has anyone seen Trainwreck?  Is it worth the trip to the theater?

9. I am going to TWO MLB games this month!  Both for free!  How cool is that?

10.  With the beginning of the fall semester creeping closer, traffic in the city has picked up and places are getting busy again. 

No comments: