Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Recap...

I had a three day weekend.  All weekends should always be three days long.  Always.  It usually takes me at least one full day to decompress and get out of "work mind".  This then gives me two whole days to relax.

During this fabulous weekend, I finished reading two books.  One of which I read in one day.  I'm so excited because I am officially over 50% of the way completed on my reading challenge for the year.  I wasn't prepared to finish these two books because now I have no other books ready to read on hand.  Also, all of my books are packed.  

I watched some great movies, took Melody to the park a few times, packed some more,  and got to enjoy nature outside my window.  Somehow, I was able to catch a hummingbird at the feeder along with a butterfly on my carnations. 



Does anyone else like the Rachael Ray show?  I love that show and Friday's episode was really enjoyable for me because the Property Brothers were on.  Fun summer projects and good looking men?  Bring it on!

Typical summer weather has returned to out area.  It came back over the weekend.  The dreaded words are back in the forecast:  "Feels Like".  For the next few weeks, we will be well over 100* with the heat index and humidity.  Awful.

One project I did not do over the weekend was go through the two months of mail/paperwork that has collected.  Oh well.  At least my bills were paid on time.


No comments: