Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  There's a lot going on right now, so you may see less of me around here for a while.

2.  Speaking of which, I received a message that my blog's FB page was unpublished because of no activity.  Oops.  I need to fix that.

3.  HAHA!
Truth!

4.  My Recipes Pinterest board is getting really full.  I'm going to have to break it into categories just to make it easier to find stuff.

5.  It is very hot in my office.  If I point my fan towards me, my face gets icy cold and gives me a headache.  If I point the fan at an angle, I get overheated.  It's a never ending battle.  One I always lose.

6.  This is an awesome idea to keep guests from venturing into ares of your home that are meant to be off limits during a party.

Don't want your guests to venture where they don't belong? Use a mannequin or sewing form topped with a styrofoam wig head then covered with dark fabric then draped in tulle or gauze. Positioned at the top of the stairs-you've created a no go zone!

7.  I may have mentioned before that I have a rather large collection of reusable shopping bags.  I love them and use them all the time.  While packing, I decided to count.  I'm up to 24 bags.  That's a lot!

8.  I have not had a solid night of sleep in at least two weeks.  I don't understand why either.

9. My birthday is in two days!!

10.  I need a really, really good foot/leg massage. 

1 comment:

Katrin said...

I know I am very late but happy happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time! <3