Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Ugh...summer has come with a vengeance! 

2.  I found my missing watch!  I rediscovered a hole in my purse pocket.  Yes, I knew about this hole before, but since I switched purses for a while, I forgot about it.  By the way, I still haven't fixed it.

3.  While I have been packing my kitchen, I have decided I need to become the woman that always hosts people for meals because I have a lot of kitchen stuff.

4.  I'm going to a movie tonight.

I always sneak food into the movies

Yep, that's me.  This is why it's a good thing to be my friend.

5.  I mentioned last week that I have already started my Christmas shopping planning.  I have already decided on gifts for 2 people.  I just need to buy them. 

6.  Speaking of Christmas, one year I was finished with all my shopping by Thanksgiving.  That was an amazing feeling.  It was also about 12 years ago.  I would like to do that again this year.

7.  I just finished reading the third book of a series.  There is a fourth, but I have a dilemma.  I didn't care too much for the first two books and the third one was barely enjoyable.  I'm not sure I want to read the fourth.  Part of me does because the series would feel unfinished if I didn't.  But would it be a waste of time to read it?  What would you do?

8.  Yes...I am a nerd.

9.  Some people have way too much time on their hands.  How do you even read this?

Coloursnme. Colorful and decorative planner page. Lots of washi and stickers!

10.  I like to make things pretty, but that is a little ridiculous!

No comments: