Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  In the midst of packing, I will be baking tonight!  Cupcakes for a surprise party.

2.  I hate it when people say they've asked you about something many times (when you know for a fact that they haven't; plus, you've already discussed it) and then you seem like the failure.

3.  Diets don't work:

Everytime

4.  Eleven years ago today, I became a Mary Kay beauty consultant because I thought it sounded fun.  Today, not only is it fun, but it is so much more.  I've learned so much, grown a lot as a person, met incredible people, built a business, and inspired (I hope) many women.  I am very thankful to have this opportunity.


5. It's raining here again this week.  I'm so sick of it, although I know that in a few weeks, we will be begging for rain.

6.  Somehow, over the weekend, I misplaced my one and only watch.  I've looked everywhere I can think of for it and it cannot be found.  I feel naked without it.

7. I need a few movie marathons for those I haven't seen.  Some of these movies would include:  the Avengers and Star Wars.  It's sad, I know.

8.  A common thought while packing, "I might need this.  No, I probably won't. But, maybe I will."

9.  Why is airfare so expensive?   I've checked multiple sites (including discount ones) to see about traveling this year, and they are all out of my budget.  That sucks.

10.  It's time for a snack.  Wait...it's ALWAYS time for a snack.  :)




No comments: