Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Probably Don't Know....

I saw this over on Alyssa's blog and I knew instantly that I wanted to do it too.  Things like this are so cool!

So here it goes.  You probably don't know...

That I hate horror movies.  I don't like them at all.

That I would rather visit mountains than the beach.

That I have always wanted to lend my voice to Disney.

That from 7th grade until my junior year in college, I hated to read.  After being required to do 20 book reports in one year as a very slow reader, I didn't want to read anymore.

That although babies are adorable, I am very uncomfortable around them. 

That talking on the phone is something that doesn't thrill me much, but if a conversation takes more than 3 texts/emails, you better call me or expect me to call you.

That I have a sister.  She's six years older than me and for seven years, we didn't speak.  We still kind of don't.

That even though I am a "plus" sized woman, I was very lanky as a kid.

That I have a scar on my lip from when I was six and fell off the toilet.  It's a very long story and not what it sounds like.

That I have an allergy/intolerance for strawberries.

That I think tequila is gross and don't even drink margaritas.

That to be an actress has always been my life-long dream.

There.  Maybe you knew some of that and maybe you learned something.  If you still want to know more, visit this page.




No comments: