Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Recap...





Whoever decided that weekends should only be two days?  We should always have 3-day weekends.  That would be nice.  Maybe I could negotiate a schedule that allowed that?  Probably not.


Friday: My parents came into town and we all went for dinner at the best Mexican place in town.  It was so good!  After that, I did some more packing while watching Friends.  I've almost got my whole office packed and ready to go.  My desk is completely empty as is my bookcase and MK cabinet.  I knew I had a lot of books, I just didn't realize I had enough to fill 10 reusable shopping bags.

Saturday:  Miss Melody had a grooming appointment in the morning, so while she was getting her hair done, I packed some more in the office and finally finished the book I was reading.  It was a total let down.  Then, I ran a couple errands and after picking her up, we went to my parents to spend the weekend for Father's Day.  It was great to spend time with my parents.

Sunday:  For Father's Day, I made fresh hamburgers with pasta salad and chocolate cake for dessert. We got more rain on Sunday that was unexpected.  It has rained for the last two weeks here.  Finally, around 5 pm, it stopped and we were able to sit outside for a while.  When it was time for me to leave, I got sent home with some large totes for packing and a few groceries.  Needless to say, I had to take three trips to get everything inside when I got home.  This seems to be a pattern.  :)

I hope you had a good weekend.  Did you get to spend time with your Dad? 

No comments: