1. Look at that...it's Thursday before I'm posting this. Oh well.
2. Oh, I love my coffee....
3. I'm catching up on my reading challenge and I have already got my next book order ready.
4. Does anyone else feel like the first 5 months of the year went by way too fast? How is it June? This seems to be a frequent wondering.
5. My hardy carnations aren't doing well on my patio. I wonder if I need to put them in bigger pots. Carnations are my favorite flowers and I would hate to lose them.
6. Have you ever heard of Jerry Seinfeld's method? Not many have, but I like the idea and I'm considering incorporating it into my MK business. It doesn't require a lot of extensive tracking, but is also very visual. I'm a very visual person.
7. Am I the only person who can get really aggravated if I ask a question and don't get an answer? I've asked this person the same question 3 times, and he still can't give me a straight answer. The biggest frustration with this is that I can't move forward with his request (i.e., my job) without the answer to this question.
8. It's time for a new planner and I haven't even started looking. I'm considering changing the style I get because I've noticed that I don't use my planner the same way I used to. However, I do love this one. But I wonder if I would end up using it the way it should be used.
9. I move in 52 days. Time to start the moving check list.
10. Ugh. That means I have to pack and then...unpack.