2. Since I made such progress, I rewarded myself by watching the first two of the Hobbit movies. I don't have the third one yet, but the again, my birthday is coming up soon.
3. My birthday is only a few weeks away!
4. Today is the last day of the Mary Kay year. That means tomorrow begins a whole new year with many more goals! Since I've been focused on packing, I haven't spent much time on my MK. That needs to change soon.
5. Hagrid is awesome!
6. It always seems that every time the Midwest is flooded with rain, California is so dry it is in a drought and dealing with wildfires. Why, Mother Nature?
7. Last week, I managed to obtain email inbox zero and maintain it for 3 days! That's very, very exciting to me. I hate messages sitting in my inbox because that usually means I am waiting on something...or someone (usually)...and cannot move forward with my job.
8. Right now, all I want is to eat, sleep, read, and not wear a bra. Is that too much to ask? It sounds amazing, though, doesn't it?
9. I threw some stuff into my crock pot and the result was delicious: two chicken breast, 4 slices of pepperjack cheese, 1 can cream of mushroom, 1 can of cream of chicken. Cook on low for 5-7 hours and serve over rice. YUM!
10. No joke: