Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ten on Tuesday



1.  This past weekend was productive.  I like weekends like that.  Although, I spent a lot of time in pain because of my back.

2.  The pain in my back has not gone away either.  It was so out of whack, I had to get special adjustments.

3.  Sunday was Melody's 3rd birthday!  We went to a special treat store where she got some fresh treats and a free birthday bone.




4.  I have ordered 4 books and can't wait for them to all come in. 

5.  When I got home from work yesterday, there was a nice little gift waiting for me.  Inside was a book and movie that I really wanted.  Thanks Mom!



6.  You know, some days, it is like this:

ha

7.  Have you ever noticed and wondered, like I have, why the IRS requires the fiscal reportings of a calendar year, and nearly every business in the country runs on a fiscal year that begins in July?  I don't get it.  I bring this up because the end of my work's fiscal year is approaching and there are required reports and deadlines.

8.  This think Missouri decided to cut spring short this year.  All this week, the temperature will be in the 90s with high humidity.  Oh.. joy...

9.  I'm getting my hair color touched up this weekend before my stylist goes on maternity leave.  Oh my, are my roots desperate.

10.   This pain in my back makes it very difficult to focus.

No comments: