Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I finished another book last night.  I think that's 3 books in a week.  I'm not only one book behind schedule now on my challenge.  Reading at night has been a great way to de-stress from work; but Melody is so jealous, even though she isn't ignored.

2.  My purple carnations are still waiting to be planted in the pot.  I need more soil and haven't got it picked up yet.

3.  This one of my favorite scenes from The Lady and the Tramp.  It's so true too.  "Just for tonight" is every dog owners delusional way of thinking they have power over the furry creature that steals their heart.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/93/f9/44/93f944e22d0444a09f4044cf3edfb7e8.jpg

4.  90s Pop Radio on Pandora is a great way to get through a rough work day!

5.  I haven't crocheted a single thing since I finished that large blanket in January.  I need to dishcloths, so I bought the yarn to make them months ago.  Maybe I should get started....

6.  In addition to updating my home office to make it more inspiring when I move, I have decided to upgrade my bedroom as well.  I'm thinking all white linens with pops of color.

7.  This weekend is going to be a girl's weekend!  I'm so excited to get away for a little bit.  I haven't seen my friend in such a long time!

8. My patience is running thin this week.  The sad thing is that this week is when it needs to be really strong.  However, that is not the case.  There are things that need to get done and I hate waiting until the last minute and then being frazzled.  I don't work that way.

9.  I still haven't shown you all my wonderful plants on my patio!  Maybe I can get that post up soon.

10.  How the HELL are we already in the second week of May already?


No comments: