Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ten on Tuesday



1.   I don't care that it's Wednesday.  I'm posting this anyway.

2.  I want to host a swap.  Would anyone be interested in participating?

3.  My obsession with notebooks has gone to new heights.  The drawer where I store them can only hold about one more.  I was at the Dollar Store last night and almost bought more.

4.  This tree outside my living room is incredibly fragrant.  Does anyone know what kind of tree it is?



5.  The biggest event of the year at work is just 10 days away (7 business days) and the pressure is on.  The to-do list has grown significantly in the last 24 hours.

6.  Speaking of the to-do list:


Yep.

7.  Last night, I finally tackled my office closet!  Stay tuned....

8.  It was brought to my attention this morning that a website I did 2.5 years ago has typos on one page.  ARGH!!  I hate this particular website because of its many frustrations.  I'm also embarrassed by and it and would much prefer to just take it down, but sadly, that can't be done.

9.   This girl needs some very simple (not so lazy) hairstyles that can be done really quickly in the morning.

10.  Don't forget Mother's Day is this weekend!

No comments: