Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Recap...





This past weekend was awesome!  I want more weekends like this one.


Friday:  I had a kind of rough week and Friday was a particularly rough day, so I felt I needed to go out for a little bit.  A friend and I met up at my favorite pizza place and I had a nice and refreshing beverage and some delicious pizza.  It was so great.  I went home to have a relaxing evening with Melody and chilled for the rest of the night.

Saturday:  I got to sleep in again.  It was another rainy day (hit and miss), so it was really relaxing to read with a cup of coffee and listen to the rain.  I read for a good portion of the day and made more progress in my book.  I watched a few movies and cooked dinner for myself.  I haven't cooked in a while, so it felt good.  The whole day was filled with reading and movies.  So great!

Sunday:  Since the weather was really nice, this was the day I planted my new plants.  They look so pretty!  I want to get more, but I'm running out of space on my patio.  Before I got to spend time with my plants though, I had to do my laundry.  The great thing about the laundry mat is that I can get 2 weeks worth of laundry washed, dried, and folded in less than 2 hours.  Also, there is something peaceful about the laundry mat.  Does anyone else feel this way?  After cleaning up a little bit, I spent more time reading before going to my parents' for dinner.  BBQ chicken with macaroni and cheese with Mom's incredible cheesecake for dessert.  Yummy!!! 

I've made progress in my book.  The end is getting closer; with less than 250 pages to go in the 1285 page monster, I can see a very teeny tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel.  It's getting there. 

No comments: