Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Recap...





Thank goodness I write these weekend recaps because sometimes, I don't know how I would remember everything.


Friday:  It's no surprise that Friday evenings are when I completely chill from the long, busy week.  After a hell-acious day, I planned on getting some vodka on my way home and fixing myself a still drink.  While driving home, I decided to save my money instead and ended up enjoying some junk food and Dr. Pepper.  I'm not sure it entirely did the trick, but I saved money, so...bonus.  I guess.  I also watched multiple movies.  Cheesy 80s ones.  Gotta love those awesome special effects!

Saturday:  When I went to bed, I decided to use my eye mask because I didn't have any appointments in the morning.  When I woke up, I thought it was around 10:30.  Nope...It was 12:30 pm!  I had slept over 12 hours!  I must have really needed that extra sleep because I haven't been sleeping well lately.  Since I didn't have anything planned until the evening, I got to enjoy coffee on the patio with my book.  I managed to read over 100 pages this weekend, but I still have a long way to go.  At Bingo that night, I won a game!  My favorite thing about bingo is getting to call out.  I really enjoy that.  I won the game all by myself, so I didn't have to share it.  With that win, I broke even, so I was happy.  Some of those seniors get crazy though.  Beware losing bingo players.  :)

Sunday:  I had a skin care class in the afternoon and I got a new customer and had really good sales!  It was a very good Mary Kay day.  I would love to have a day like that at least twice a week. Now, to just find those people.  I also got to spend time with my parents before coming home for the night.  After putting my laundry away, I came to the realization that I haven't cleaned my house in a few months.  I also still haven't finished my filing cabinet organization project.  Needless to say, I have a lot of work to do.

How was your weekend?  Did you get to do anything fun?

No comments: