Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Have you heard?!  A Full House spin off is coming to Netflix next year!  I am so excited!  I loved Full House.  It was one of my favorite shows growing up.

2.  Can we just take a minute to appreciate how much better looking this guy gets with age?  Mmm...


3.  It's Administrative Professionals Week!  Tomorrow is the big day!

4.  The truth is, this isn't an exaggeration:

yep

5.  I just watched all three LOTR movies and I didn't catch half of these.  I think I need to watch them again.  :)

13 Times Background Legolas Was The Most Important Part Of “The Lord Of The Rings” Movies


6.  Can someone please tell me what is so great about washi tape?  Seriously?

7.  I still haven't organized my home office.  The closet is so bad, I can't even walk into it.

8.  I looked at my original reading list, and it has been a while since I updated it.  I'm almost done with the original list!  That's exciting.

9.  Today is a Mary Kay Day!  Whoo Hoo!!

10.  It is my opinion that the Harry Potter franchise has some of these best film scores. 

No comments: