Wednesday, April 1, 2015

100 Questions No One Ever Asks, Part 2


I love these things.  Thanks again to Katrin who inspired me to answer these.  You can review Part 1 here.


51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I had professional photos taken for a Christmas gift for my mom and grandma.  That was when I was about 22.


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No!  I love them!!!  My favorite is Les Miserables. 

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Only if I haven't prepared.  I think the worst part is all the people who forget how to drive at Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I had to look this up to know what it was.  No, I haven't had it.


55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Cherry, Apple, Peach...

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actress, nurse, vet.  By the way, the medical field is so not for me.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yep.  I've even seen one.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?  
All. The. Damn. Time.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily? No, but I should.  For a while I was doing well with gummy ones, but when I finished the bottle I never bought more.  I hate to take pills.

60. Do you wear slippers?
Sometimes, but I'm usually barefoot.


61. Do you wear a bath robe? 
Yes, when I'm heading to the shower.  Hardly ever just laying around the house.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas that consist of either an oversized t-shirt and pants/short, or flannel pajamas in the winter.  None of which are cute.

63. What was your first concert? Mickey Gilley.  I was 5.  It was at a county fair and I got my picture taken with him.  It was so cool!  Also, I had hot pink hair.

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Target preferably.  I hate Walmart.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas, Nike is too narrow for my foot.


66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Of these two, Cheetos.  Fritos are gross.


67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I don't really like either on their own.  Mix them with something and they are alright.


68. Name ten food items you always have in your kitchen.
Milk, coffee, sugar, flour, cereal, bread, soup, rice, peanut butter, oatmeal


69. Ever take dance lessons?
Very briefly with a friend in middle school. I know how to waltz.

70. What is your favorite word?
  
 
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Curl, yes.  Roll, no.  I didn't do well in Spanish class.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?  
Absolutely

74. Own any record albums?
Sadly, no.
 

75. Own a record player?
Nope

76. Do you regularly burn incense?  
Ugh.  Awful smell!  No.  I prefer candles.

77. Ever been in love?
Yes

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Bette Midler again, Peter Frampton, Boston


79. What was the last concert you saw?
Wow, it's been a while.  I think it was Chuck Berry.  That was awesome!

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
 Cold tea, usually.  Hot tea if I'm not feeling well.

81. Tea or coffee?
Coffee, please!

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles are my favorite!!!  But only if they are soft.


83. Can you swim well?
Pretty well.  I'm no athlete, but I can stay above water.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes
 
85. Are you patient?
Uhh....sometimes.  I have no patience for stupidity or bad manners.

86. DJ or band at a wedding? I like a lot of different kinds of music, so I think DJs are better.  I've seen my fair share of weddings and I know who's good and who isn't.

87. Ever won a contest?
I've won things on the radio before and I won the talent portion of a competition I was in. 


88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No, but I can think of one I'd like to have done.


89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Blech!  Neither.  Olives are bad.

90. Can you knit or crochet?  
As of a few months ago, I can crochet!  Self taught, but the way.  :)

91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.  This is awesome:





The Winter House (10 Layers to Cozy Up Your Home) - Chairs Facing Fireplace




92. Actor/actress you cannot stand?
Tom Cruise.  Some of his movies may be good, but I cannot stand him.

93. Actor/actress you really like? 
Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, Chris Pine...

94. Who was your high school crush?
He was a couple years older than me.  I thought he was so great, but he had a girlfriend.  A couple years later, I had one of those "What the hell was I thinking?" moments.  I did hit him in the face once...with my marching flag...on accident...during rehearsals.  It was so funny.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No

96. Do you have kids?
I have a dog.


97. Do you want kids?
Sure...and more dogs.

98. What is your favorite color?  
Green, pink, purple, white, black

99. Do you miss anyone right now?  
Yes

100. A movie you really want to watch right now?
Les Miserables (I'm still reading the book though), Cinderella

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Yay! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for answering the questions as well! It was sooooo much fun to read your answers! And of course now I want to hear your ghost story! I definitely believe in ghosts so I am excited to hear more about that! :)
I made my first ever snickerdoodles yesterday and they are so delicious! Will definitely make them more often!
So funny that you cannot stand Tom Cruise either! And cool that you taught yourself how to crochet! Need to do that as well!
Love your answer to #94. So funny!
Thanks again for answering!