Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ten on Tuesday






1.  Yesterday was so crazy busy at work that I don't think I had more than 5 minutes of down time.  I believe today will be the same.

2.  It's time for another Sweatpants Dinner.  Hmmm...but what to serve?

3.  Reading Les Miserables is kicking my a$$ right now.  So much history at the beginning.  It's taking a while for me to get into it, but I'm determined to finish.

4.  Want to know something kind of annoying?  When you finally get your computer set up the way you like it, especially the Office suite, and then you have to get a new computer and start all over again.

5.  I took Melody to the dog park yesterday and she actually played with two other dogs!  I'm such a proud pet parent!  Usually she just stands by my feet when other dogs are around.

6.  I'm very grateful to have my own office at work, but unfortunately, it's a very drab space and my back is to two different doors.  :(  I've been pitching for a new desk for 3 years now.  Since that's not going to happen anytime soon, I was looking at this for inspiration.  Some of these ideas are great, but there is no way they'd fly in my office building.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/make-your-cubicle-suck-less?utm_term=3agz2ft&sub=3463484_3934821#.eaPGndZkr

7.  Speaking of offices, my home office got something new.  If only my space looked as clean and open as the one in the photo.  I'm working on it.

NXT-GEN Bright Eyed Suzy Olefin Area Rug - Walmart.com

8.  I've got an idea for a great "segment" on my blog.  Something that ties into my tagline.  I want to make it a great success, so I need to get it all organized first.

9.  I can't wait to get my plants going for this year!  I'm going to start some from seeds inside first.  I want a patio full of pretty plants!

10.  The weather has been really nice lately, so my windows have been open.  Don't you just love getting fresh air into your home after a long winter?

No comments: