Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten on Tuesday






1.  I am a very bad blogger.  I'm sorry.

2.  This past weekend was exciting because I got a new team member!  Two more and I get to wear that fabulous red jacket!

3.  I'm moving in the summer and I have decided that I want my new place to have more of my personality in the decor, so I have been looking at inspiration.  Oh, there is just so much inspiration!

4.  According to my Goodreads challenge, I am 3 books ahead of schedule.  I figured this was the best time to start the most intimidating books I have ever taken on...Les Miserables.  I'm excited to read it though.  At 1200+ pages,  I may not be "ahead of schedule" for very long.

5.  Just a few weekends ago, we had 6 inches of snow.  Now, it's almost all gone and the weather has been in the upper 50s and lower 60s.  This is awesome!  I love snow, but I am so ready for the spring thaw.

6.  I've been wasting a lot of time.  If there's one thing I hate, it's wasting my time.  Time to change that.

7.  Does anyone else battle their email every day?  It seems that when I finally get rid of one, two more come in it's place.  Then, I can't get rid of them because I am waiting for someone else to do their part before I can do mine.  Frustrating....

8.  Isn't this a cute dog bed?  I've been looking at old luggage at flea markets to make one of these.  Maybe after I move since my current place does not have space for this.

Pet Beds - how adorable.

9.  I can't wait to get my plants going this year.  I've decided on begonias, carnations, and mint.  Now, I just need as few more green plants.  Any suggestions?

10.  This time change always kicks me in the butt.  Anyone else having issues?

No comments: