1. I am a very bad blogger. I'm sorry.
2. This past weekend was exciting because I got a new team member! Two more and I get to wear that fabulous red jacket!
3. I'm moving in the summer and I have decided that I want my new place to have more of my personality in the decor, so I have been looking at inspiration. Oh, there is just so much inspiration!
4. According to my Goodreads challenge, I am 3 books ahead of schedule. I figured this was the best time to start the most intimidating books I have ever taken on...Les Miserables. I'm excited to read it though. At 1200+ pages, I may not be "ahead of schedule" for very long.
5. Just a few weekends ago, we had 6 inches of snow. Now, it's almost all gone and the weather has been in the upper 50s and lower 60s. This is awesome! I love snow, but I am so ready for the spring thaw.
6. I've been wasting a lot of time. If there's one thing I hate, it's wasting my time. Time to change that.
7. Does anyone else battle their email every day? It seems that when I finally get rid of one, two more come in it's place. Then, I can't get rid of them because I am waiting for someone else to do their part before I can do mine. Frustrating....
8. Isn't this a cute dog bed? I've been looking at old luggage at flea markets to make one of these. Maybe after I move since my current place does not have space for this.
9. I can't wait to get my plants going this year. I've decided on begonias, carnations, and mint. Now, I just need as few more green plants. Any suggestions?
10. This time change always kicks me in the butt. Anyone else having issues?