Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weekend Recap...




The weather this past weekend was unseasonably warm. So, you can imagine, I took advantage of it a little bit.

Friday:  After a long week, I kicked back with some Chinese take-out, wine, my dog, and some Family Guy.  Seriously, that's all I did on Friday night.  And it was nice.

Saturday:  I spent the morning with my coffee and did a little bit of organizing.  Then, Mrs. P. came over to help me with something Mary Kay related (she is such a great friend!) and after that, we got some Starbucks and I picked up some pants from the tailor.  Eventually, our afternoon turned into an impromptu girl's night and we ended up getting our favorite snacks and spent the evening with Disney Scene It.  It was awesome!  Even if she did kick my ass!  (she won 4 of 6 games)

Sunday:  In the morning I did 2 weeks worth of laundry at the laundromat while reading my book.  It's so nice to be able to get all of my laundry done at once.  Within an hour, I was back home putting things away.  Afterward, my dad and Annie met me and Melody and we walked over 2 miles on the trail.  It was a great day and the walk was really nice.  I love walking on the trail.  To top off the afternoon, we got ice cream!  Then, when I got home, I ended up taking a nap for an hour and Melody did nothing for the rest of the day.  :) 

How was your weekend?  Did you have nice weather too?  Was your weekend productive?  Please share!

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Scene it is so much fun! Now I want to play as well. I never tried the Disney one!