Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend Recap...




And we should be back on schedule now!

Friday:  Last week was a very long, trying, and exhausting week.  By Friday night, I was completely spent and didn't want to do a single thing.  So I didn't.  I drank a bottle of wine, ate junk food, and started a Harry Potter movie marathon.

Saturday:  I had two facials in the morning, then I delivered some product before heading back home.  It was supposed to start snowing, but it ended up raining all. day. long. Melody and I continued the Harry Potter movie marathon and I even broke out an exercise from my cheerleader days that is still difficult, but effective.  It was actually fun to try it again.  I tried to read a little bit, but my dog got so jealous!  It is impossible to read when your dog is getting in your face, or standing on your book, or knocking the book out of your hands.  Seriously.  Saturday was a very relaxing day.

Sunday:  I didn't go anywhere all day because I didn't need to.  Instead, I finished my movie marathon, then started working on those items from my to-do list that I have been putting off.  I had to take frequent breaks so I wouldn't get uninterested and unmotivated.  So, I cleaned my apartment, had a little lunch, and watched the Super Bowl a little while working.  I am happy to report that I completed the two biggest tasks on my list and it makes me feel a lot better.

Now, it's time to start the two busiest weeks of my year so far.  (Not by my own making, or course, but whatever.  That's not really my business.)

No comments: