Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Random Thoughts



1.  I recently pinned this and ever since, my phone has been blowing up with updates on repins and likes.  Wow!  I guess we can say that a lot of people are feeling nostalgic.

32 Essential Toys Every '80s Preschooler Had:  OMG!  I remember each and every one of these!

2.  Speaking of nostalgic, I've been playing a lot of 90s pop radio lately.  It takes me back to a time when I had no real worries or concerns.  Life wasn't stressful or complicated, like it is now.

3.  I went through my closet and drawers while I was off and learned that my collection of fun/neon socks has completely taken over.  Note to self:  get dress socks and white athletic socks.

4.  The weather here has been incredibly frustrating.  We will have bitter cold days (with no snow), and the next day it will be in the upper 50s.  I can't stand it.

5.  Who made New Year's Resolutions?  I don't really make them anymore.  Instead, I focus more on lifestyle changes throughout the year.

6.  On Monday, I was able to settle one stressor in my life for a while.  I found a new place to live!  I will move in the summer, but I was able to secure a place.  Now, I don't have to worry about anything with that until May.  Yay!

7.  I've officially started book #6 for the year and I am so happy! According to my Goodreads challenge, I am still ahead of schedule.  This is a big deal for a slow reader like me!

8.  So, so very accurate:
Accurate.

9.  I haven't crocheted since I finished the afghan in early January.  I will need to finish another afghan very soon, so maybe I should start up again.

10.  Valentine's Day is next week.  Or, I like to refer to it as Single Awareness Day.  Know what I will be doing?  My taxes and then playing bingo with the seniors.  Ha!

:)

11.  I've been having serious crafting withdrawals again.  I want to make a wreath for my door so bad, but I can't decide on a design. Until then, my front door remains ugly.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Haha, I am so # 8. :)