Thursday, February 19, 2015

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ALL CAPS!!!  LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!  


I HAVE BIG NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU!!!



For years, you have read about my amazing best friend, Mrs. P and her family.  This woman is like a sister to me and we have been best friends for 23.5 years. (Can you believe that, Mrs. P?)  We are really quite opposite, but I think that is one thing that makes our friendship so great.  She's hilarious too!  It doesn't take much for her to make me or anyone else laugh.  Her family is adorable and her and her husband are more in love today than they were when they got married almost 10 years ago.  Seriously, they are so cute, its gross.  :)  I'm just kidding.  It's inspiring actually.

Well, you are probably wondering why I'm waxing on and on about my bestie.  Okay, I will get to it.   I am so happy to announce that Mrs. P has finally entered the world of the internet and has joined the community of online bloggers!  In her words, she has "boarded the crazy train".  She's now got her very own little corner of the internet that she plans to use as a way to share her interest in books, the shenanigans of her family, a major career change, and more! 

She's just getting started, so be sure to go over and say hi!  I've always appreciated the support and virtual hugs I get from my readers and I know she'll like it too.  Who wouldn't like a little encouragement?

What can you expect when reading her posts?  Humor, honesty, a little cynicism (that's one thing I love about her), organizing and crafting projects (I'm so proud!), and so much randomness, you are bound to never be bored! 

So, what are you waiting for?  Go on over and say I sent you!

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

Aw shucks, now you've got me blushing in front of all of the nice internet people! Seriously, though, thanks for the support Ms. Attitude!!

Also, you should stop telling people how long we've been friends - they'll start to think we're really old! ;)