Wednesday, February 11, 2015

100 Questions No One Ever Asks (Part 1)

So, I saw this on Katrin's blog and thought it sounded fun.  I always like reading the answers others write, so please share your own answers!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?  
Closed...must be closed all the way

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels
I usually bring my own, but I do sometimes take the little bottles home because I think they are cute.
 
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?  
The bottoms must be tucked in.  I always end up pulling the sides out though.
 
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No...I think that's dumb
 
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?  
Yes..All. The. Time...it's an addiction
 
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
 I usually end up using them, but sometimes they expire before I can use them. 
 
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?  
Please give me the bear.  I hate bugs.
 
8. Do you have freckles?
 Nope
 
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
 I try to smile because I have bitchy resting face.
 
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
It really bugs me when people drag their feet when they walk.  Plus, I have misophonia and all that implies.  
 
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?  
Yes, sometimes without realizing it.
 
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I have.
 
 
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?  
No...gross.
 
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?  
Absolutely
 
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
 No.  Sometimes I will place my pen between my teeth, but I don't chew on it.
 
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 
Well, that's personal!   
 
17. What size is your bed?
 It's a queen size and my 12 pound dog takes up over half of it.
 
18. What is your song of the week?  
I've been listening to 90s Pop radio at work this week, so I guess it would have to be "Crush" by Jennifer Paige.
 
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I just spent the whole weekend watching Family Guy.  Besides that one, I don't really watch cartoons much, but I did love the Jetsons, the Flintstones, Rugrats, Smurfs, Snorks,....

21. What is your least favorite movie?
Freddy Got Fingered...and anything that can be categorized as "horror"

22. Where would you bury hidden treasures if you had some?
I would hide it somewhere else, not bury it.  I would probably forget where I buried it and I would always fear that someone would find it unexpectedly.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
At home: water or kool-aid; Out:  tea or wine usually

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
sweet and sour

25. What is your favorite food?
Pizza, macaroni and cheese, pasta, Mexican, cheese

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Pretty much every movie I own.  You've Got Mail, Harry Potter, Disney...

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My dog

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope


29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I might pose if it was done tastefully with strategically placed props. :)

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I haven't written a letter in a long time.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope.  A cop did pull me over once for going 40 in a 35, but he let me off with a warning.


33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, thankfully.  But I have come close many times.

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly.  Or a Roasted Chicken sub from Subway

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I like a nice bagel (Panera!) or cereal

36. What is your usual bedtime?
About 10:30ish

37. Are you lazy?
Sometimes

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Lots of things.  Some of my favorites were: an old lady, ballerina, vampire

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
The rat

40. How many languages can you speak?
 Uhh, I took Spanish for a while and know some words, but I can't speak it very well.


41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not anymore

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
This is not fair.  Lincoln logs are awesome and I had a great collection growing up, but legos are really cool too.  Plus, they are very colorful.

43. Are you stubborn?
Yep


44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Ugh...if I had to choose, Leno

45. Ever watch soap operas?
No, absolutely not.  Networks, please take them off the air.  They are terrible in more ways than one.


46. Are you afraid of heights?
Heights, no.  Falling, yes

47. Do you sing in the car?
All the time

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes

49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes

50. Ever used a gun?
I've shot one once a long time ago.  


I can't wait to read your answers!

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Yay, thank you so much for answering them as well! It was so much fun to read! My cats take up most space in my bed as well. :)