Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  It's the last week of classes and there seems to be more students in the hallways.  Coincidence?

2.  Yes...yes I do.



3.  Christmas music has been playing from my Pandora all day at work since last Tuesday and it makes me so happy!

4.  I'm going to have to make me one of these.



5.  Do you ever have those days when you are busy all day long and don't get anything done?  Yesterday morning was like that for me.  I did however, manage to accomplish some things yesterday evening and last night.  Progress!

6.  So, I know I need to go over my Christmas shopping and compare my list with what I've purchased.  But, here is the issue...all of the storage for my Christmas decorations is actually blocking it all.  It looks like I will be diving into the mess that is my office closet tonight.

7.  Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tonight at the MK meeting!!  I don't have an ugly sweater and didn't want to buy one.  Since I didn't have time to make one, I borrowed a sweatshirt from my mom.  It's not ugly, but it's cute.

8.  When I saw this, it reminded me of a choir warm up that went: "Sit on a potato pan, Otis".  Whoever wrote this was never in choir.  (Yes, I am a nerd)



9.  I'm part of a small committee that is planning a party and it's on Friday!  It's been exciting planning it, so I hope everyone has fun.

10.  Share your 10 things here.

3 comments:

Katrin said...

4. Aww, those are so cute!
5. Oh yes, I know those days!
7. How does it look? :) I am sure it is lovely!

Martha Woods said...

2. All the time!
5. I have a lot of days like this lately. I blame the fog of the holidays.

Lin said...

1. Haha, I used to always show up at the very end. Needless to say I wasnt a very good student.
2. OMG...all the time. Gigi just ignores herself and looks up at me like, "mom, you're a moron."
3. Me too! And I play it in the car. I bet I'll be over Christmas music come next week. I should probably give it a break.
4. Too cute.
7. How fun. I've always wanted to attend one but all the people I know are lame and dont have these types of parties.
8. A cute nerd.
9. I'm sure it'll be great. I have a feeling you're a great party planner.
10. I'm slowly getting my blogging itch back now that I'm out of that horrid first trimester so I'll def be joining the link up next week. I've missed y'all.