Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's the last week of classes and there seems to be more students in the hallways. Coincidence?
2. Yes...yes I do.
3. Christmas music has been playing from my Pandora all day at work since last Tuesday and it makes me so happy!
4. I'm going to have to make me one of these.
5. Do you ever have those days when you are busy all day long and don't get anything done? Yesterday morning was like that for me. I did however, manage to accomplish some things yesterday evening and last night. Progress!
6. So, I know I need to go over my Christmas shopping and compare my list with what I've purchased. But, here is the issue...all of the storage for my Christmas decorations is actually blocking it all. It looks like I will be diving into the mess that is my office closet tonight.
7. Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tonight at the MK meeting!! I don't have an ugly sweater and didn't want to buy one. Since I didn't have time to make one, I borrowed a sweatshirt from my mom. It's not ugly, but it's cute.
8. When I saw this, it reminded me of a choir warm up that went: "Sit on a potato pan, Otis". Whoever wrote this was never in choir. (Yes, I am a nerd)
9. I'm part of a small committee that is planning a party and it's on Friday! It's been exciting planning it, so I hope everyone has fun.
10. Share your 10 things here.