Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. Our host may be gone for the week, but I'm still posting my ten.
2. I went to the dollar store for tissue paper on Sunday and they already had Valentine's stuff out.
3. With Christmas just around the corner, I can't help but think about the cleanup afterwards. I'm the kind of person that needs to get the decorations down before the new year. With limited vacation this year, it looks like the next week is going to be super busy. Remember, I put up 7 different trees this year.
4. This is awesome:
5. I bought the frame last night that I forgot over the weekend and when I went to wrap it, it was the wrong size. :(
6. Seriously, I need to stay off the food page of Pinterest. I keep finding more and more recipes to try. This wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't single.
7. It's not secret that I am introverted. Did you see this article from the Huffington Post? It's incredibly accurate.
8. I've been at my job for over 3 years now and I do not have a single photograph on my desk. That needs to change in the new year.
9. All I want to do now is read and cook. How does that happen? Those activities require completely opposite types of energy. I'm a weirdo.
10. Have yourself a Very Merry Christmas!!