Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. Sunday was Annie's birthday. Happy 8th Birthday Annie!!
2. After spending a lot at the grocery store yesterday, I forgot dog food and dishwasher packs. :(
3. There is a cookie exchange today. I hope my cookies are alright. The first batch unintentionally spent a little too much time in the oven. So I put them in the bottom of the bowl.
4. There are 8 days until Christmas Eve and I am sad to say that I have not finished my shopping. I only need to pick up a couple of things, but still, it's not done and I don't like that feeling.
5. I started reading The Great Santa Search (It's part of the Christmas Chronicles.) and this was the foreword. I hardly ever read the forewords, but I'm glad I did this time. There have been some recent developments for me that have presented problems. I wonder if this is a sign?
6. You know, yesterday morning, I only had 1 message in my email inbox. By the end of the day, there were 14 sitting there. I know that the total number of emails I received during the day are significantly less than most people, I still prefer inbox zero and I have accomplished that many times. I don't like to have more than 5 sitting there. Gives me anxiety.
7. I love the track packages while they are shipping but I can get really impatient. Especially when I know that my package is only a 2 hour drive away.
8. I've always dreamed of having a house like the one in Clue with a library, a study, a formal dining room, a conservatory, a big kitchen, a grand entry, etc. Something like that would be my dream home.
9. Last night, Melody walked in front of the Christmas tree and sat down all pretty-like and turned her sweet little head to me with her ears perked. As soon as I grabbed my camera to capture the adorable photo, the ornery little shit moved.
10. Would anyone like to come and organize all of my electronic files and emails for me? I don't want to spend the hours in front of the computer to do it. :)