Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  Sunday was Annie's birthday.  Happy 8th Birthday Annie!!


2.  After spending a lot at the grocery store yesterday, I forgot dog food and dishwasher packs.  :(

3.  There is a cookie exchange today.  I hope my cookies are alright.  The first batch unintentionally spent a little too much time in the oven.  So I put them in the bottom of the bowl.

4.  There are 8 days until Christmas Eve and I am sad to say that I have not finished my shopping.  I only need to pick up a couple of things, but still, it's not done and I don't like that feeling.

5.  I started reading The Great Santa Search (It's part of the Christmas Chronicles.) and this was the foreword.  I hardly ever read the forewords, but I'm glad I did this time.  There have been some recent developments for me that have presented problems.  I wonder if this is a sign?


6.  You know, yesterday morning, I only had 1 message in my email inbox.  By the end of the day, there were 14 sitting there.  I know that the total number of emails I received during the day are significantly less than most people, I still prefer inbox zero and I have accomplished that many times.  I don't like to have more than 5 sitting there.  Gives me anxiety.

7. I love the track packages while they are shipping but I can get really impatient.  Especially when I know that my package is only a 2 hour drive away.

8. I've always dreamed of having a house like the one in Clue with a library, a study, a formal dining room, a conservatory, a big kitchen, a grand entry, etc.  Something like that would be my dream home.

9.  Last night, Melody walked in front of the Christmas tree and sat down all pretty-like and turned her sweet little head to me with her ears perked.  As soon as I grabbed my camera to capture the adorable photo, the ornery little shit moved. 

10.  Would anyone like to come and organize all of my electronic files and emails for me?  I don't want to spend the hours in front of the computer to do it.  :)


1 comment:

Katrin said...

1. Aww, happy happy birthday, Annie! You are so adorable!
2. I always forget some things I wanted to buy!
3. I love cookies!
4. I need to get one more gift as well! Will go and look for it tomorrow!
7. I am always very impatient when I wait for a package to arrive. It is horrible!
8. A library is the most important part of my dream house. That and enough space for lots of rescued animals!
9. :)
10. That person can come over here afterwards, please!