Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend Recap...




Weekend Recap is back!

Friday:  The big event that I was in charge of went really well.  There was over 230 people in attendance!  I spent Halloween night at my grandma's like I do every year.  This year was a little disappointing.  We usually have 100-120 kids and this year, there was only 66.  Many blamed the cold temperatures, but I believe that to be an extremely lame excuse.  The cold never stopped me!  It was still fun though. 

Saturday:  This was a day for chores.  First, I started with putting away the Halloween decorations, then it was on to cleaning up the camper and getting it all stored and wrapped for winter.  Then, it was on to helping Dad with his deer stand.  This included high stepping though tall grass and brush, plus lifting.  After that, it was time for laundry and straightening up the basement.  Finally came to a rest around 5 pm.  The rest of the day was spent relaxing. 

Sunday:  After sleeping in (thanks to the time change) I got to enjoy my morning coffee while snuggling with the dogs.  I didn't do a lot of anything in the morning.  In the afternoon, my parents and I went to the local brewery for lunch and drinks.  I sampled some different beers and found a new one that I liked.  When I finally got home, I was able to put away my Halloween decorations and rest after resetting all of the clocks in my apartment.  I tried to give myself a manicure but I kept screwing up with the nail polish.  After three tries, I gave up until tonight.  Hopefully it will go better.  :)

What did you do over the weekend?  Did you dress up?

No comments: