Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I'm getting my hair done on Saturday!!!

2.  I finally finished by prep work for my Black Friday sale.  Fingers crossed for a successful sale!

3.  Why is it that I never get paid the week of Thanksgiving?  That makes shopping the sales a little more difficult.

4.  I'm crocheting a blanket right now and it is going to take longer for me to complete it than I thought.  I need about 10 more skeins of yarn and every time I go to the store, they only have 1 or 2.  Also, it's sold out online.  Gah!

5.  I...Can't...Wait...


6.  Tonight's MK unit meeting is a Sparkles Party!  I am so excited!  I love sparkles!

7.  Since this week is Thanksgiving break on the campus where I work, I get to wear jeans every day!  And...there are no dumb students running out in front of my car!  :)

8.  Every year, I try to have my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving.  Only once has that actually happened.  I need a better plan next year.  At least I have a good idea what I plan to purchase.

9.  To all manufacturers of jeans:  Having a little stretch in women's jeans is amazing...however, please place some stretch in the actual waistband of the jeans.  That's where most women need (and want) it to be.  Thank you.

10.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments: