Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  I have a lot of projects/tasks to complete at home that require me to sit in front of my computer.  After working at my desk in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, it's not very appealing to do it again when I get home.

2.  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week!

3.  I'm looking forward to making pies for Thanksgiving!  It makes me really happy!

4.  It's been bitter cold here recently, but there hasn't really been any snow.  In my opinion, if it's going to be uncomfortably cold, there should be something pretty to look at.

5.  Melody needs some new sweaters.  She's grown and is longer than the typical "size medium".  However, her chest is the perfect "size medium".  Can you see my dilemma?

6.  My hair is in desperate need of a hair cut and my roots are awful.  I've got an appointment for next Saturday, but it can't get here fast enough!

7.   I saw the trailer for the last Hobbit movie and I am super excited!!  I can't wait to see it in the theater.  Even if I do have to go by myself.

8.  Do you ever look at your calendar and ask,  "Where did all my time off go?"  Looking at my calendar last night, I came to the realization that this weekend is the only one I don't have something planned.  At least for now....

9.  This year is the first time I am doing a Black Friday sale on my MK website.  I hope it is successful.

10.  I started this on Tuesday and finished it on Thursday.  Don't judge me.

No comments: