Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  30* temperatures this week.  I had to break out the winter coat this morning and turn the heat on in my apartment.  Is it really that time of year already?

2.  I'm hosting a Sweatpants Dinner this weekend and I am so excited to cook and try out new recipes. 

3.  It's no secret that I am an introvert.  I read this article yesterday and laughed because so many of these things are true for me.

4.  Haha!


5.  Why are crafting supplies so expensive?  I love crafting.  A lot.  However, I can't always afford the supplies to make things.  This leads to crafting withdrawals.

6.  It's time to get some serious Christmas shopping done.  Have you ever had to shop for someone and you had no idea what to get them?  This happens to me every year.  I want to be done shopping by Thanksgiving.


7.  Have you ever heard of Happify?  I've been working with it for a few weeks now and I think it's making an impact.  I can't even remember how I got into it.  I think I read about it in an article.

8.  Last week I set a goal and I tracked it.  I actually tracked it by recording results.  I didn't meet my goal, but I still feel accomplished by keeping track of it and seeing the results in black and white.  A goal is not a goal unless it's tracked.  On to the next one!

9.  If you had $1 million, how would you spend it?

10.  Share your ten thoughts here.

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. A sweatpants dinner? I like the sound of that.
6. Yes! My dad! Every year! I never know what to get him!
9. I think about this too often. I'd pay off our house, get me a new car, and take my family to Disneyworld!