Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  Would you look at that?  It's Wednesday. 

2.  So true....



3.  Seriously, where did October go?

4.  Looking around my apartment yesterday, I realized that I haven't watered the plants in weeks.  Oops.

5.  Nothing ruins your work week of being the only one in the office like realizing there's still that one person who is silent as they walk by.

6.  I got this on November 3.  So it begins....



7.  Speaking of which, my local grocery store is all decorated for Christmas.  Slow Down Retailers!

8.  My bank's new computer system sucks.  It's not user friendly and you have to answer way too many questions before accessing your account.

9.  In April, I started a work journal where I write the date, my planned to-do list, tasks that popped up throughout the day, and reflections on what was accomplished that day.  I have to say that after 7 months, it's been great.  I can remember what I've done a lot easier.  Especially on those days that are super busy, but you don't know what you did.

10.  Join in on the fun here!  What are your ten items for the week?

No comments: