Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Recap...



Last week was a busy week at work that also called for some time in the evening.  By the time I was done for the day, I just didn't feel like writing.  I'm sorry if you missed my completely random thoughts.  My dad's birthday was on Thursday so I took him out for dinner at this favorite place. 

Friday:  My friend's birthday was also on Thursday and instead of being lazy on Friday night, a small group of us went out to dinner to celebrate her birthday.  It was a lot of fun and I got to meet some new people.  I also had one of the best cosmopolitans I've had in a while.  Yum!

Saturday:  It was time for our traditional craft fair in a small town near my parents' house.  My mom and I go every year and it was a lot of fun!  The temperature was in the lower 50s, which was really nice.  My little vendor that makes scrubbies for the kitchen was there this year, so I was able to get some for my grandma's Christmas gift.  She looks forward to them every year.  Since it was so cold, I bought myself two knitted headwraps to keep my ears warm.  I love craft fairs!  After the fair, we had to run some errands, so we didn't get home until late afternoon.  I ended up taking a nap on the couch and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.

Sunday:  My dad left really early to go on his annual fall camping trip with Annie, so we were up early to see him off.  Then, the rest of the day was spent doing almost nothing.  I only got dressed because I had to deliver some product to a customer of mine and drop my car off for repair on a safety recall.  Seriously, we didn't do anything for the rest of the day and it was so nice and relaxing.  Even Melody took it easy.

What did you do over the weekend?  Did you go to any cool craft fairs?  Or was your weekend really productive?  Grab the button and share!

No comments: