Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. What is this? 11 days without a post? That's odd.
2. My retreat two weekends ago was awesome! I was soaking in the atmosphere as everyone was saying goodbye and I kept thinking "I don't want to leave!" I was really enjoying all of the positiveness, the stories, the camaraderie, everything! Big dreams were made that weekend. A plan is being put in place.
3. Have I mentioned that I'm learning to crochet? I think so. Right now, I am working on a hat for my dad. I hope he 1) likes it, and 2) wears it. :) I've made a lot of progress in just three short weeks (or so).
4. I can't believe that this Friday is Halloween! We have a big event at work that day that I am in charge of and I hope it goes well.
5. The weather last weekend was way too hot for late October. Temperatures in the upper 70s and lower 80s is way too hot for fall. A cold front moved through last night and we are back to normal now. I love it!
6. I took a nice bike ride on the trail this past weekend. It was nice weather (even if it was a little warm). I took Mrs. P and Little A along as this was his birthday gift from me. Being a nature kid that likes to spend time outside, this was a great idea. He had a good time and I was so proud of him for going the full 12 miles!
7. My favorite work shoes are starting to rub blisters on my feet. :(
8. I got Melody some Halloween socks and watching her walk in them was like watching a horse trot. Way too cute!
9. This past weekend, I made a list (as always) of things that needed to get done and made a lot of progress! This makes me very happy.
10. Are you dressing up for Halloween? I usually do, but this year, I've decided not to.