Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. Wow, how is it that I have gone a whole week without a single post?
2. I realized the other day that I haven't written a book review in over a year. Hmm...I guess they weren't missed much.
3. It has been so wet here lately. I love fall and cool air, but the rain can stop for a while.
4. I finished my first crochet project yesterday! I used this pattern. Last night, I started another one.
5. This past weekend: I did the makeup for a bride on Saturday, bolted after the ceremony to make it to my family dinner to celebrate my grandpa's 85th birthday, and did nothing all day on Sunday and it was awesome!
6. Ha...yep, that's pretty true.
7. My jaw on the right side is sore and I'm not sure why. That makes me sad.
8. I love to take those silly quizzes. I took one that was "What Disney Wedding Should You Have?" and one that was "Which Classic Disney Movie is Most Like Your Life?". What's really funny is that I got Cinderella for each one. That just happens to be my favorite Disney movie.
9. What's with the latest mermaid obsession? I don't really get it or where it came from.
10. I'm off work on Friday! Yippee!