Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  When did it become acceptable for a woman to run outside in shorts so small they look like underwear and her sports bra?  No matter what kind it is, a bra is a bra.  What happened to the tank top?

2.  OMG!  Did you see "The Carlton" on Dancing with the Stars last night?  That takes me back.  Thank you so much Alfonso Riberio!

3.  It's time to break out the Halloween movies.




4.  Um...yeah


5.  There was a sale on campus today with skeins of yarn for 25 cents.  I guess I'm going to learn how to crochet.  What better way to learn than with a 25 cent skein?  I just bought 12 skeins.

6. When I finished my book last week, I didn't have another one from my list to move on to.  Instead, I had a bag of books that Mrs. P had given me to read a long time ago, so I decided to pull one from there.  The one I'm reading is called "The Time Machine" and it is a little weird.

7.  Does anyone else feel like this often?



8.  I'm having crafting withdrawals again.  I would love to make a cool bed for Melody, but I definitely need more space.  I especially like the ones made from old suitcases.

9.  Oh how I long for a desk that faces the door instead of one with my back to it.

10.  Join in, it's fun!


1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Ew.
2. I can't wait to watch it!
3. Yes! Another reason I love this time of year so much!
7. haha. That was our day to day when Chris was in the Marine Corps!
9. Can not STAND that!