Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Recap...



This past weekend was awesome!!  There was so much going on, but it was also a lot of fun.

Friday:  Game night was a blast!  I met new people, had a lot of fun playing games, and I ended up making cheesy beer bread was a hot mustard dip.  I'm usually not a fan of mustard, but the dip was really good.  I think it might taste good on a turkey sandwich someday.  The bread was yummy too!

Saturday:  My mom and I took the dogs to a pet expo where they got to socialize a little bit.  We were a little worried about Annie because she doesn't spend a lot of time around other dogs, but she did great!  We participated in a cake walk, but didn't win.  We got all kinds of free samples of treats and foods.  We also won a gift basket in a raffle!  After the expo, we made chicken corn chowder for dinner and then went to Bingo night.  Mom won 3 times!!  I won once!  Yay!  It's always a good time.  The dogs were exhausted for the rest of the day after all of the fun they had at the expo.

Sunday:  I was invited to a Thirty One party and my mom came along with me.  I ended up spending way more than I wanted to and what I got, I really didn't need.  I love bags and like the Thirty One bags, but my problem is that the items I want do not always come in the fabric patterns I want.  I believe that items should be available in all fabric prints.  Also, the consultant didn't have a very good presentation.  She was actually kind of boring and didn't show much of the products. At least I helped out two people with my little order.

On Sunday nights, my Mary Kay unit has a weekly conference call for recognition/information and this week we had a guest speaker that was truly inspirational.  I know the woman personally and to hear her speak was so incredible.  She is the biggest supporter and has a huge heart.  It was awesome to hear her tell her story.

What did you do over the weekend?  Grab that button and let me know!

1 comment:

Kim @ Kimberleys Quests said...

Sounds like a great weekend! A pet expo actually sounds like so much fun! All those pups running around excited!