Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Recap...



It would be cool to say that I was completely and 100% lazy this weekend.  That would be a lie though.  I did manage to get some things done.  These things were:

1. giving myself a manicure
2. sorting/filing my mail/paperwork
3. taking Melody to the dog park
4. giving Melody a bath after the park because she got muddy
5. laundry
6. pruning my plants
7. changing the wreath on my door
8. updating my planner

Those were the most productive things I did all weekend.  The weather has turned a little more towards fall-like, so the air was turned off and the windows were opened.  My allergies have gone haywire, but I will deal with that.  Sunday was National Grandparents Day, so my cousin and I took our grandma out to lunch.  I picked the place and it was so nice to have a completely different kind of meal and experience than the usual casual dining.  We also decided to have an hor d' oeuvres style dinner on Christmas Eve.  Yay!

I also met up with my parents for a drink and then spent the rest of the weekend lounging and watching movies.  It was blissful and I loved every minute of it.

What did you do over the weekend?  Grab the button and share!

No comments: