Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  It was over 80 degrees in my apartment last night, but I don't want to turn the air back on because it is supposed to cool down again on Thursday.  I just have to go a couple of days.

2. A crisis at work yesterday caused me to miss my chiropractor appointment.  I had to reschedule for Wednesday.  I was actually looking forward to that appointment. :(

3.  I love Oxfords and these are very nice.  However, they are also way out of my price range.  A girl can dream though, right?

4.  These are perfect for my work!   These too!

5.  Bring it!



6.  I find this incredibly funny because it is true.  Only introverts like me would understand.




7.  The only show I really watch on TV starts a new season on Thursday.  I'm excited!

8.  I finally put my living room back in order last night after over 3 weeks of lounging on blankets and pillows on the floor.  It feels weird.  Plus, I need to vacuum now.

9. I'm going to take something to a game night this week, but what do I make?

10.  Join in the fun!  No really, join in!




1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. I'm so ready for that nice in between weather where I don't have to have the heat or air on!
3. Oxfords are so chic but they make my feet look HUGE.
5. Yep!
6. I get it.
9. I haven't tried it but this looks really good and easy:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/179299628889964624/
But THIS I have tried and it's so easy and good it's ridiculous:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/179299628888726484/