Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It was over 80 degrees in my apartment last night, but I don't want to turn the air back on because it is supposed to cool down again on Thursday. I just have to go a couple of days.
2. A crisis at work yesterday caused me to miss my chiropractor appointment. I had to reschedule for Wednesday. I was actually looking forward to that appointment. :(
3. I love Oxfords and these are very nice. However, they are also way out of my price range. A girl can dream though, right?
4. These are perfect for my work! These too!
5. Bring it!
6. I find this incredibly funny because it is true. Only introverts like me would understand.
7. The only show I really watch on TV starts a new season on Thursday. I'm excited!
8. I finally put my living room back in order last night after over 3 weeks of lounging on blankets and pillows on the floor. It feels weird. Plus, I need to vacuum now.
9. I'm going to take something to a game night this week, but what do I make?
10. Join in the fun! No really, join in!