Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  Fall has OFFICIALLY begun!  Yay!  It's time for my favorite season of the year!

2.  Did any of my readers ever read the Fear Street books by R.L. Stine?  I loved these books as a young teen and when I saw that a new one was being released for the first time in decades, I got all nostalgic and now I want to re-read them.  Yes, I am a nerd. 



3.  My Pinterest boards are a mess.  I think it's time to clean them up.

4.  Speaking of cleaning, I was finally able to get my apartment cleaned over the weekend.  It's been over a month, and now I feel so much better.

5.  Even though I was able to do the basic cleaning, there is still a lot of organizing I need to do at home.

6.  Also over the weekend, I went to a Mizzou game.  Even though the game was a disappointment (seriously), it was a really fun day of tailgating, football, and meeting new people.  I had a blast!

7.  I brought a plant into my office.  I hope it does well.

8.  Yesterday, Friends turned 20.  I can't believe that.  Twenty years ago, I didn't even know about the show.  Now, it's one of my absolute favorites. 


9. Weekends are never long enough.  You need one day to rest, one to get things done, and one for fun.

10.  Join in on the fun. 

2 comments:

Martha Woods said...

I totally agree with you on weekends...they fly by! Glad you got some things done this week and had a little fun, even if the game wasn't that great. Sometimes it's nice just to get out of the house and see other people, even if the main event turns out to be a flop.

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Woop woop!
2. I LOVED Fear Street! My favorites were the trilogy telling you hot it all got started.
9. Completely agree!
Thanks for linking up!