Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



1.  We are officially 99 days from Christmas Eve.  You may react however you wish to.

2.  How is it that a jacket in one size is tighter than the same jacket in a smaller size that fits?

3.  My dream last night included what I would consider the "sign" I've been waiting for.  And it's kind of cool.

4.  Someone please explain to me why all of these nursing school lessons/techniques/etc. are on the Pinterest Humor page?  No offense to nurses and nursing students, but when I want a little dose of laughter, I don't want to see how to insert and IV or something else of the sort.

5.  I was flipping through an LTD catalog yesterday and noticed that you can now get a remote controlled farting teddy bear.  Oh dear.  Society just got dumber.

6. Don't you hate it when people only respond to part of your question or even just blow you off completely?  That's a really good way to really piss me off.

7. Wow, I sound really bitter today.  Oh well, I don't really care at the moment.

8.  The weather today is absolutely perfect!!  I love fall weather! 

9.  Listening to jazzy/big band style music at work is a great way to stay productive.

10.  Join in, it's a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Clothing sizes will never make sense to me. I've given up :P

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Lordamercy.
3. I love dreams like that!
5. Sign me up for that one. Not.
7. Ha. Did you READ my post Friday? Happens to the best of us.