Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




1.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I know I really enjoyed my four-day weekend.  I didn't want to come back to work today, it was that relaxing.

2.  College students are f*cking stupid.  Kids, don't try to cross the five lane road (and the third busiest in the city) during rush hour without using the crosswalks.  And don't you dare cross in front of my car.  I don't break for stupidity.  Every year, at least 2 students are hit at the beginning of the year.  You'd think they'd learn.

3.  Note to self:  do not eat ice cream after eating Chinese food.  They don't go well together.

4.  I completely forgot to take my book camping this past weekend.  I did take magazines, but I didn't read a whole lot.  Odd.

5.  I bought my second Christmas gift over the weekend!  We are 113 days from Christmas Eve.

6.   It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!


7.  Oh. My. Goodness!  It's time for fall and I cannot contain myself.  Seriously...

8.  I saw a guy in the hallway last week with legs smoother than mine.  Hmm...I hope he was a swimmer.

9.  90 days exactly to reach my goal.  Yikes!

10.  Join in!


3 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Guys with smooth legs creep me out! Like, ewwwwwwww...

Alyssa Whitt said...

1. Me either!
3. Ewww! That doesn't even sound good!
5. Get out of town! I did too!
6. Yay!
7. Double yay!!!
10. And I thank you!

S'weet Britches said...

Lol @ the guy with the smooth legs! ;o)