Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  It's National Dog Day!  Celebrate!!



2.  This weekend I:  went out with a friend for hot wings and black cherry mojitos, ate my Dad's famous BBQ chicken, cleaned my apartment, did my laundry, had a very successful skin care class, took my grandma shopping for a printer and got lunch for it, helped welcome the new class of students.

3.  Speaking of students, they are E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.  Note to self, leave the house earlier.

4.  Melody did this multiple times this weekend:



5.  I got a new green pen.  It's awesome! 

6.  It's the little things that make me happy.

7.  My email inbox is really ugly right now.

8.  The small cold front coming through the area cannot get here soon enough.  I am such a baby in the heat and humidity.  Heat indices over 100 degrees is really awful when you have the weight of the air on your chest.  It's "air you can wear" as our local meterologist says.

9.  I have a 4 day weekend coming up.  Score!


10.   Join in on the fun here.


1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. Sounds like a good weekend. And black cherry mojitos sound AMAZING.
8. Air you can wear. haha. I like that.
9. Mine is 3 days and I'm stoked!!
Thanks for linking up!!