Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. This weekend was move-in weekend, so I made a special point not to visit a single store over the weekend. I didn't want to deal with the crowds of people.
2. My macaroon recipe was supposed to yield 35. I got nine. Still yummy though!
3. I have a hair appointment scheduled for Friday, but with all of these visits to the chiropractor, I may need to postpone my hair until a later date.
4. I am so far behind on my reading challenge. I'm not sure if I am going to get it done before the end of the year. I am nine books behind schedule.
5. I have some facials scheduled for tonight and I hope that they all hold. My goal to do 30 faces in 30 days isn't going all that well.
6. HAHA! I can laugh because I can relate.
7. Pretty flowers on my patio.
8. Does it mean something when I keep picking out books to read that deal with publishing?
9. Most of my weekend looked like this:
10. Join in on the fun here!