Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ten on Tuesday





1.  This weekend was move-in weekend, so I made a special point not to visit a single store over the weekend.  I didn't want to deal with the crowds of people.

2.  My macaroon recipe was supposed to yield 35.  I got nine.  Still yummy though!


3.  I have a hair appointment scheduled for Friday, but with all of these visits to the chiropractor, I may need to postpone my hair until a later date.

4.  I am so far behind on my reading challenge.  I'm not sure if I am going to get it done before the end of the year.  I am nine books behind schedule.

5.  I have some facials scheduled for tonight and I hope that they all hold.  My goal to do 30 faces in 30 days isn't going all that well.

6.  HAHA!  I can laugh because I can relate.



7.  Pretty flowers on my patio.


8.  Does it mean something when I keep picking out books to read that deal with publishing?

9.  Most of my weekend looked like this:


10.  Join in on the fun here!

1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

2. I have NEVER had a macaroon. I need to find some good ones somewhere! They always look so cute!
6. Ha! I get it.
9. Not a thing wrong with that!
Thanks for ALWAYS linking up!!