Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

 

1.  I spent almost 3 hours on Saturday cleaning the basement. I'll bet that in 2 months, it won't look this nice.

2.  Remember last week when I said that it might be a first for me?  It was!  I had guests to an event!

3.  Every time my book gets good, I have to put it down to do things like work.  I've got about 70 pages left. 

4.  Speaking of books, I have more on the way that I ordered last week. 

5.  The workshop at work yesterday had me running halfway across campus and back all morning!  I was so exhausted by the time I got home.

6.  The Giver opens this weekend!

7.  So true:


8.  Have you seen this list?  I remember every single one of them!  Except for the last two.

9.  I would like to have a staycation.  I think it's really important at this time.

10.  It's so sad to lose Robin Williams.  The man brought so much laughter to our lives and he was one of my favorite actors of all time. 


2 comments:

Alyssa Whitt said...

9. YES. I want one so bad!
10. Still sad this morning.

Jessica said...

I also remember everything on that 90s list (except the last one)!