Friday, August 15, 2014

Lately

This week has been a really long one.  I'm not sure how I will make it through this day.

Apparently Old Navy is having a sale on jeans.  I should stop by this weekend.  I also need to pick up my dress and dog food.

If you follow me on Twitter, last night you would have learned that the fountain has finally come back!  Just in time for new renter move-in.



I have so many follow ups to do for my business.  It's exciting!

I made an urgent visit to the chiropractor on Wednesday.  Turns out, to get me all fixed up will take 2-3 months.

I finally finished A Tale of Two Cities!  Finally.  The other day, I thought I had 60 pages left and it was only 20.  Once again, as with all classics, way too many unanswered questions.

It's not very promising to see that you are 9 books behind schedule on your reading challenge for the year and it's already halfway through August.

That staycation I mentioned on Tuesday still sounds like a good idea.

No comments: