Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Ten on Tuesday
1. It's so hot in my office. It's about 85 degrees in here, making it very hard to work. Ugh. :(
2. I am almost done with A Tale of Two Cities!! I've got 108 pages left to go.
3. The Giver opens next weekend. I really want to see it. I remember the book from 6th grade!
4. Every time I watch an episode of Friends, I always forget just how much I love that show and how funny it is.
5. Speaking of which, I would really like to have this mug:
6. I have a musical station on Pandora that plays a lot of Rent songs. However, after almost 2 years, it has yet to play "Seasons of Love". Hmm....
7. I've got a whole bunch of fresh cherry and grape tomatoes. Guess how excited I am? Hint: Super excited!
8. Tonight could be a first for me. Stay tuned!
9. As of today, we have 141 days until Christmas Eve. I've started planning, have you? I know just how much I need to allocate at each pay period in order to be finished by Thanksgiving. That's my goal.
10. Which actor/actress would you like to have lunch with?